The Prospectus is available at the School Office throughout the year for Rs. 2000/-. The Application form, attached with the Prospectus, must be completed and registered by paying the Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable). However, registration does not guarantee an admission
Admissions, when vacancies exist, are made on the basis of an Aptitude examination and interview. Those children who are registered will be notified of the date of the entrance examination. The entrance test for all the Classes will be conducted for English and Mathematics. After examining the child, the Principal reserves the right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable for him
THE ADMISSION PROCESS
The following is the process for parents seeking admission for their children at Vidya Niketan High School.
Option 1: Online
- Fill out the enquiry form listed on this page.
- Our Admission Officer will contact you and guide you with the next steps.
Option 2: Walk-In
If you would like to walk in for an in-person meeting:
- Contact the Admission Officer [+91 96666 37363 or +91 9100 200 958].
- Our Admission Officer will be happy to clarify all your queries and doubts, if any, and will take you on a tour of our campus.
- The Admission Officer will inform you of the student interaction date and time.
- Contact the Accounts Office for payment of fees.
It is mandatory for both parents to be present for an interview along with the prospective student. In case the parents are divorced, the parent who has the custody of the student should accompany the student for an interview. Guardians accompanying the student for an interview will not be entertained.
NRI Parents can however send the Guardians with a prior appointment.
Preference in admission is given to boarders who qualify.
The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason. The decision of the Principal will be final for all matters related to the admission.
Recommendations for admission from any source will disqualify a prospective Candidate. Parents are therefore, advised to approach the Principal’s Office personally for admission and not through any other person or persons.
Registration may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Principal.
Once a child is admitted as a boarder, he will not be allowed to be a day scholar under any circumstances.
Parents / Guardians concerned shall be informed when a child is selected for admission. However, the offer shall be treated as confirmed only if :
1. The fees and security deposit have been paid within the stipulated time.
2. Submission of a Transfer Certificate from the previous school before joining Vidya Niketan High School-Kamareddy. This should bear the Recognition Number of your son’s/ ward previous school. Please note that if your son / ward is coming from a school outside Telanagana his certificate must be endorsed by the local education authority.
3. Since no change can be made in the age once it is entered in the General Register, a certified copy of the Birth Certificate is also to be submitted in each case.
The date of birth once entered in the General Register will NOT be altered under any circumstances. On withdrawal, a Transfer Certificate will be issued if due notice has been given and all fees have been paid according to the school rules
4. The Last Annual Report Card from the previous school attended stating that he has been promoted to the class for which admission has been granted at Vidya Niketan High School-Kamareddy.
5. A Medical Certificate from a qualified doctor showing the record of vaccination / immunization etc. , as well as mention of any particular ailment or health problem about which the school should know.
In case of foreign students the following documents are also required for confirmation of the admission.
1. A valid student visa ( ‘S’ type) valid for the academic year to be submitted to the school. Admission of students with ‘X’ type visa or ‘T’ type visa will stand cancelled.
2. If your son / ward is being transferred from overseas, his Transfer Certificate must be endorsed by the Indian Mission in that country.
3. Submission of a Passport with validity covering the academic year.
For further information / queries about admission procedures, please write to:
The Principal – Vidya Niketan High School & Junior college
Andhra Pradesh –India PH: +91 96666 37363
Email id: Inquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org